Inclusivity is a top priority and value at Leah Jørgensen Cellars. We aim to provide a welcoming shopping environment for users of all ability types. To that end, we take website accessibility very seriously- see below for the measures we have taken to support accessibility.
Measures to support accessibility
Leah Jørgensen Cellars takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Leah Jørgensen Cellars:
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Appropriate alt text added to all images
- Keyboard navigation
- Sufficient color contrast
- Properly labelled forms and buttons
- Properly labelled headings and in a logical, sequential order
- Skip links added
- Ability to zoom to larger font sizes without the layout breaking
- High contrast paragraph font used (Atkinson Hyperlegible)
- Rigorous testing by a Section 508 Certified Trusted Tester
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Leah Jørgensen Cellars is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
Here for you
While we make every effort to ensure on-going accessibility on all new content added to our site, we realize that some things may be inadvertently overlooked at some point. We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Leah Jørgensen Cellars. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Leah Jørgensen Cellars and we will resolve them as soon as we can:
- E-mail: email@example.com
Accessibility of Leah Jørgensen Cellars relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Leah Jørgensen Cellars assessed the accessibility of Leah Jørgensen Cellars by the following approaches:
- External evaluation and Certification provided by Mozaro of https://www.mozaro.com/